I hope to maintain this post quite frequently - as our 'educated', 'cultured' politicians know how to stay in limelight. Just want to log the general irresponsible, reckless nature of our 'leaders'.
I: Kerala CM insults the slain Major's family and then apologises. Few links (w/ Excerpts)
Times of India: Learn to Talk
'VS has half-heartedly apologised for his insensitive remarks since but only after facing censure from his party chief, CPM general secretary Prakash Karat, and a barrage of criticism from many quarters including the Left fraternity' - Interpretation - He is not sorry at all - All he is trying to do is - save few words for next elections.
II: RR Patil talks about 'minor' attacks in 'big' cities such as Mumbai.
Mr. Deshmukh Comments:
“I have not got any order from the high command on this as yet. I explained the entire situation to the CWC and if they want me to take moral responsibility, I am ready for it”
No Minister in the BJP-ruled States had resigned after bomb attacks. “So why should the Congress alone own moral responsibility,” he asked.
“I only offered to quit because the party has put its faith in me and if it thinks I did not do my job then I should go.”
Its not that anyone 'really' feels sorry (or even close to it) - it all boils to the next election - How can anyone really vote for crooks like these - It really makes me think that - Is Pakistan/terrorist a real enemy or the 'netas' like these.....Think and Comment.
Guru Purnima Greetings
-
The word guru in the dharmic traditions—namely Sanatana, Buddha and
Jaina—refers to someone who dispels the darkness of ignorance. Because
ignorance is the...
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment